This is what we are aiming to achieve:
- To develop training and learning resources which support the professional development of new and existing Employment Practitioners and Educators in the field of mental ill health.
- To reduce disparities in learning outcomes affecting disadvantaged learners
- To develop a training programme and methodology for supporting people with mental ill health into work
With these results:
- A Co-produced training programme that takes into account different models of employment support across Europe including the IPS (Individual Placement and Support) model.
- A Toolkit for Co-Production, where professionals and people with lived experience are equal partners in designing interventions and training
- Positional Analysis and Sustainability
- Online learning resource and mentoring platform